Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas

I'm sitting here in Loa watching Braden and Roger put up Christmas lights. Remember the little spruce tree that Dave and Judy sent us for Dad's funeral? Braden was walking around it apparently checking it out for lights. Remember how it was nearly on its last Gasp when I brought it down to Cathy's house to see if she could save it? Well it is now well over Braden"s head and looking really beautiful. I don't know if he decided to put lights on it or not but the tree is really doing super well. Thanks, Cathy.

I still don't know what to do about Christmas--when and where this year--but, if I play it right I won't have to decorate at either place, right?, or take down, hmmm. :)

When I looked out next there was our old green tractor with Braden in the bucket stringing lights around the top of the tree and Roger driving around the tree positioning it so Braden could place the lights. That's when I had to go over and "help".

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't remember this tree??? I like your theory about decorating, though.

Jenny said...

Hey! Using a tractor is genius!