Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boy Mom and my garden

I've been in Loa so much that Boy Mom did my Garden here. She worked up the soil really deep and pulled out weeds and root clumps and rocks. She bought beautiful plants -summer squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. and the garden looks beautiful--just like her yard. Today I went out to have a closer look. There are blossoms on the squash, cucumbers, and tomatoes etc and, guess what?--they are all male blossoms!! I guess I should have thought of that--Boy Mom, Boy blossoms . :(



2 comments:

Adams Family said...

That is funny. I guess that woman can only produce male everything.

Jenny said...

Thank goodness she's ALL woman, even if she can only create male. I can't wait for the cucumbers! Since mine all died I'll be stealing some of yours....hers???