Monday, August 9, 2010

YUCK!

Laura is here staying the week with Jenny and me. We were looking at the cereals to see what kinds we could get for Laura to have for breakfast. You are all aware that Jenny labels hers that she buys with her name. Well here is what Laura noticed.

Apparently Jenny doesn't like Blueberry Pomegranate Total. Sooo if any of you do like it she has removed her name from it and you are now welcome to try it. And you're welcome to come have breakfast with Laura this week. (But not before 10:30 or 11:30 am)

4 comments:

Adams Family said...

Dang, usually I notice change of labels like that when I am shopping at your house. It saves me a ton on my grocery bill. I guess Laura got to it first. ;)

Cathy Brian said...

HMM Blueberry Pomegranate sounds interesting. I almost wish I was close enough to stop by for breakfast.

Stephanie said...

Haha! That's actually pretty funny.

Boy Mom said...

Well there goes any hope of your blog getting any product endorsement deals.

I'll be over for a bowl tomorrow... Hmm reverse advertising... scratch that first thought I'll call General Mills.