1. Started your own blog? No, the kids started it for me.
2. Slept under the stars? Oh yes, we took the kids camping by the beaver dams we didn't use tents just slept under the stars and we looked for constellations and learned all about them. Camping was one of the things we were good at I think it may have had something to do with the low cost. :-)
3. Played in a band? yes, high school marching band and BYU's marching band.
4. Visited Hawaii? No.
5. Watched a meteor shower? Yes, Mom woke us up in the middle of the night to watch them all the time. That's how I got so interested in them.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity? No.
7. Been to Disneyland? No
8. Climbed a mountain? YES, climbed up Timp., signed my name on the register, and slid down a glacier on the back side.
9. Held a praying mantis? Susan (boymom) brought a funny looking pod inside and the next morning it hatched. There were so many of them in the house the local newspaper came and took pics.
10. Sang a solo? No.
11. Bungee jumped? No.
12. Visited Paris? No. I've never even been out of the country.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea? I don't recall any.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch? Piecing quilts, is that an art?
15. Adopted a child? not lawfully but several have lived with us, and my parents did.
16. Had food poisoning? No, lucky me!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty? No.
18. Grown your own vegetables? Yes. We always had a huge garden when I was growing up.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France? No.
20. Slept overnight on a train? Nope.
21. Sluffed school? No, I was a goody goody.
22. Hitch hiked? Yes, all over yellow stone park the summer I worked there.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill? No.
24. Have a favorite book? Lots.
25. Held a lamb? Yes. At Cathy's.
26. Gone skinny dipping? Yes.
27. Run a Marathon? No,
28. Ridden a gondola in Switzerland? No, once in Jackson hole on a ski lift.
29. Seen a total eclipse? Yes, We invited a bunch of neighbor kids over to sleep in our back yard and watched one of the moon.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset? Yes.
31. Hit a home run? No.
32. Been on a cruise? No, only the ferry to Alaska.
33. Seen Niagra Falls in person ? No.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors? Yes, Somerset county, Iowa, my grandmother was born there.
35. Seen Amish country? No.
36. Taught yourself a new language? Sort of learned Hebrew.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied? Enough.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person? No.
39. Gone rock climbing? No, but I've been spelunking and repelling.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David? No.
41. Sung karaoke? I don't think so.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt? Many times.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant? No.
44. Visited Africa? No.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight? Yes, in Oregon
46. Been transported in an ambulance? Not as the victim but when Cathy got hit by a car I did.
47. Had your portrait painted? No, charcoal drawn.
48. Gone deep sea fishing? No.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person? No.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris? No.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? No, I just watched my kids learn.
52. Kissed in the rain? Maybe.
53. Played in the mud? I've made mud pies.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater? Many times.
55. Been in a movie? Only home movies.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China? No,
57. Started a business? Daddy and I started the landscape business.
58. Taken a martial arts class? No.
59. Visited Russia? No.
60. Served at a soup kitchen? No.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies? No. But I sold campfire girls cookies. (ya I'm old)
62. Gone whale watching? Yes, in Alaska.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma? No.
65. Gone sky diving? No.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp? No.
67. Bounced a check? A few.
68. Flown in a helicopter? No
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy? There's several down on the shelf in Loa.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial? No, Sometime I'd like to do a US history tour.
71. Eaten Caviar? No.
72. Pieced a quilt? Yes, several.
73. Stood in Times Square? No.
74. Toured the Everglade? No.
75. Been fired from a job? No.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London? No.
77. Broken a bone? No.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle? Not sure it was speeding, I had my eyes closed and I was holding on tight.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person? No.
80. Published a book? No.
81. Visited the Vatican? No.
82. Bought a brand new car? Yes, A brand new gray volkswagon bug when Susan was 6 to 8 months old
83. Walked in Jerusalem? No.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper? Several times.
85. Read the entire Bible? Yes.
86. Visited the White House? No
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating? I've prepared a deer but I wasn't the one who killed it.
88. Had chickenpox? Yes.
89. Saved someone’s life? How can you raise 11 kids and not have.
90. Sat on a jury? No. la sigh!
91. Met someone famous? No.
92. Joined a book club? No.
93. Lost a loved one? Yes.
94. Had a baby? 11 times.
95. Seen the Alamo in person? Yes. Yea!!!! I've done something!
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake? No.
97. Been involved in a law suit? Yes, the hospital collections agency tried to sue me for not paying a bill. They overcharged me for a rhogam shot. I showed them quite clearly I had payed the bill and accused them of harassment. The representative from the agency said she thought we were talking about two different bills for rogahm shots, and so I said to the judge. " Your honor.You only have a rhogam shot after a live birth or a miscarriage and I think you'd be hard pressed to manage even a second miscarriage between the thirteenth and the eighteenth of august." Everyone cracked up but the Judge did manage to keep straight face. Needless to say the case was dismissed.
98. Owned a cell phone? No.
99. Been stung by a bee? Walking through the clover between Cathy's house and my house in Loa one stung my little toe.
100. One cavity or less? Not till I started having kids. (Thanks guys!)
Wow I sure haven't done a whole lot have I.
I tag, Cathy Brian. Copy this page and paste it in the new post box, and fill in you own answers.