Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bulletin Board

Item #1 Little Mike is returning from his mission the first part of March. His homecoming will be March 15, 2009 at 9:00 am. If you want to go we will need to coordinate--Laura can't sleep all 72 of us.

Item #2 Obviously our family picture needs updated. It's down only 18 people with 2 more on the way. What if we each took a family picture within the next 6 months and then modge-podged them together for a complete picture. That way maybe Carolyn and Darren could get one before Nathan leaves on a mission, But Steph and Daniel and Amy and Rob could include their new additions in their pictures. What do you think?

6 comments:

Tracey said...

it doesn't seem like that long ago that the picture was taken, but then I go and look at the picture and holy cow. It's amazing that it could be down almost 22. I bet the individual pictures would work if someone has the ability to put them together with their computer. I like the "modge-podged" idea.

Boy Mom said...

I think were down 24 0r 25 people based on the weight some of us have lost; though, the kids all being three feet taller may compensate for that.

Adams Family said...

I think our friend could put all of the family pictures together rather professionally so that it looks like we were all together but I think we should all wear Sunday best and have a black background or something if possible. I'll ask him if he can do that and what requirements it would take if you are interested. I have seen it done before and you can't even tell that they were separate pictures.

Techno Grandma said...

I was thinking more of a collage rather than a picture taken all at one time.

Adams Family said...

Oh, everyone takes the picture at separate times and places and just emails them to me and he makes it look like it is a big family group picture by photo editing it. But a collage is fine too.

Tracey said...

i think either way sounds good.